Join one of Australia’s fastest growing IT Companies. Int Tec Solutions is a member of the ASI Group, offering support and services to clients nationally. Int Tec Solutions is dedicated to providing best of breed service and improving client outcomes. We are seeking someone who is inquisitive, is willing to troubleshoot, is methodical in the way they work, and has good attention to detail. You will work closely with experienced engineers and supporting technical staff to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, provide an escalation point for incidents and requests, and be a champion of the our core values.
About the role
The successful candidate will have the ability to capture new clients, build strong relationships and drive sustainable financial growth in selling hardware and IT solutions in The Accounts Officer is responsible for accounts receivable and payable as well as customer service and general business bookkeeping. The role also assists with quoting and purchasing. This is a full-time position based in Mildura. Previous experience preferred.
- Asset management
- Accounts receivable
- Account Payable
- General administrative duties as required
- Client account queries
- Prior book keeping experience required
- Proven ability to work unsupervised individually and part of a team
- Proven experience as a Accounts Officer or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- The ability to be self-motivate