Join one of Australia’s fastest growing IT Companies. Int Tec Solutions is a member of the ASI Group, offering support and services to clients nationally. Int Tec Solutions is dedicated to providing best of breed service and improving client outcomes. We are seeking someone who is inquisitive, is willing to troubleshoot, is methodical in the way they work, and has good attention to detail. You will work closely with experienced engineers and supporting technical staff to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, provide an escalation point for incidents and requests, and be a champion of the our core values.
About the role
The Information Technology Senior Technician / Cyber Security Engineers are strategic technical positions within the organisation. This is a full-time position where you will be responsible for support, deployment, testing, and documenting our customers IT Infrastructure, as well as having high level knowledge in Cyber Security and Cyber Security Consultancy. The position places great emphasis on attaining client satisfaction through the provision of reliable resolutions to ensure minimal disruptions to workflow.
- Provide an escalation point for level 2 Incidents, Problems and Service Requests.
- Escalating any unresolved issues to relevant management or engineers.
- Delivery of cyber security strategy objectives, including maturity improvement against the following focus areas: Management and Governance; People, Access and Culture; Asset Protection and Hardening; Situational Awareness; and Business Resilience.
- Security systems development, testing, analysis, and implementation.
- System vulnerability assessment and management.
- Response to security threats, attacks, and similar events.
- Development of threat prevention strategies.
- Regular generation of reports for executives and administrators.
- Assisting clients with support requests; migrations, installations, hardware builds and troubleshooting etc.
- Managing service tickets through our Central Database and ensuring all clients and ticket information is up to date.
- Server Systems, Windows Server (2008 – 2022)
- Storage Arrays. (SAN, NAS)
- Network security (Advanced)
- Information security policies
- Network protocols (Advanced)
- Firewall Configuration (Advanced)
- Performance tuning and reporting
- Network configuration
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- IAAS, BAAS, Cloud Support
- Maintaining network systems and infrastructure
- Ensure all technical documentation is current and reflects the current operational status
- Investigate and troubleshoot system problems
- Provide support to fellow team members and contribute towards a great team environment
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Substantial experience and/or education/training
- Strong leadership skills
- Present a professional appearance and attitude
- Have a genuine passion for all things IT
- A Valid Driver’s Licence