Join one of Australia’s fastest growing IT Companies. Int Tec Solutions is a member of the ASI Group, offering support and services to clients nationally. Int Tec Solutions is dedicated to providing best of breed service and improving client outcomes. We are seeking someone who is inquisitive, is willing to troubleshoot, is methodical in the way they work, and has good attention to detail. You will work closely with experienced engineers and supporting technical staff to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, provide an escalation point for incidents and requests, and be a champion of the our core values.
About the role
The Information Technology Senior Technician is a strategic technical position within the organisation. This is a full-time position where you will be responsible for support, deployment, testing, and documenting our customers IT Infrastructure. The position places great emphasis on attaining client satisfaction through the provision of reliable resolutions to ensure minimal disruptions to workflow.
- Provide an escalation point for all level 1 and 2 Incidents, Problems and Service Requests.
- Escalating any unresolved issues to relevant management or engineers.
- Assisting clients with support requests; migrations, installations, hardware builds and troubleshooting etc.
- Managing service tickets through our Central Database and ensuring all clients and ticket information is up to date.
- Server Systems, Windows Server (2008 – 2022)
- Storage Arrays. (SAN, NAS)
- Installations – Remote and Onsite
- Firewall Configuration
- Performance tuning and reporting
- Network configuration
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- IAAS, BAAS, Cloud Support
- Maintaining network systems and infrastructure
- Ensure all technical documentation is current and reflects the current operational status
- Investigate and troubleshoot system problems
- Provide support to fellow team members and contribute towards a great team environment
- Substantial experience and/or education/training
- Strong leadership skills
- Present a professional appearance and attitude
- Have a genuine passion for all things IT
- A Valid Driver’s Licence